1. Great Twitter Chats #TWTblog, #ReadAloud, #SharpSchu, #KSRAchat
2. Connecting with authors, @StevenLayne @Donnalynmiller, @kellydipucchio @amedyckman
3. Vines about books
4. Meeting new colleagues on Twitter
5. Sharing ideas like learning about Padlet
6. Keeping up with colleagues I met at Michigan Reading Association Annual Conference
7. Getting inspired to up my game with technology, hands on learning experiences, and ideas for my conferring tool kit
8. Sharing what I am doing in my classroom.
9. It’s always there!
10. It’s the best professional development and opportunity for networking and it’s free!