“This is what kindness does, Ms.Albert said. Each little thing we do goes out, like a ripple, into the world.” Jacqueline Woodson, Each Kindness
- Dan got up early and made the coffee.
- Beth came into my classroom to let me know she would not be able to see my kiddos for reading support. She complimented me on my hair.
- Madison helped Kyler organize his desk.
- Mrs. Beene came in and offered to tabulate my March Book Madness voting results.
- Dan picked up tickets for tonight’s theater performance.
- Kerrie, my teaching colleague, continued taking my kiddos for MAP testing since she has a student teacher in her room.
- Kirsten showed me her dice game.
- The librarian saved the new copy of “Ivan: the Remarkable True Story of the Shopping Mall Gorilla” for me.
- Madison helped picked up the boots that were left in the hall at the end of the day and toss them in lockers.
- Denver gave me a big hug as we sat through the Irish Dance assembly this morning.
- Sarah the intern helped me fill out my brackets for the NCAA tournament while I frantically ate my lunch.
- And Dan made a wonderful dinner with broccoli as a side. (I have been craving broccoli lately)